How much money are you wasting on marketing?
Most Small Businesses don’t know where to spend their marketing budget to get the most growth. When your marketing strategy isn’t clear …
- customers stop buying your products in favour of your competitors
- growth stops or stays stagnant
- you rely on word of mouth for new customers and future growth
- you find your marketing spend slips away quickly with no return
- your half-hearted marketing attempts fail
Marketing should be easy, but good marketing advice is often inaccessible. This means small businesses struggle to make decisions about where to spend their marketing budget and how to get the best outcomes. Learn the Very Good Marketing framework and identify yourself, exactly where you should spend your budget, and how to do it so that you can start hitting your business goals.